Announcing print-on-demand books through Amazon

 

I am pleased to bring my books to even more readers starting today. People who enjoy reading from their smart phone, tablet and laptop are already enjoying over 26 of my books. Now people who love the experience of holding a physical book, can also enjoy the commentary, history and inspirational messages in my books.

I am now beginning to offer my books in a print-on-demand format through Amazon. The first 2 books available to purchase are Seasons of life and A Christian’s View of Holidays. More titles will be available soon, as I submit them to Amazon for physical publication. The addition of print books, enables everyone to enjoy these books with their family and friends. Physical books also make excellent gifts for special occasions.

I would like to thank all of my friends, family and readers of all ages and backgrounds, for your continued support of my writing journey. Your prayers, encouragement and enthusiasm at each of my unveiling announcements, has been inspiring. With God’s help, it has enabled me to continue to write and release books that I pray will impact your life and give you encouragement in every situation you face.

Thank you for joining me on this writing journey. I look forward to hearing from you, as we continue to explore what it means to be a wise thinker.

You can purchase digital copies of my 26 books now on Amazon for the Kindle app and on the Apple Books app, for your  devices. Digital orders are delivered immediately to your devices. Physical copies of my books can be purchased as print-on-demand paperback and received in less than a week via mail. Hardcover through Amazon can take up to 3 weeks to receive via mail.

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/J.E.-Nickerson/e/B0971QG47N?ref_=dbs_p_ebk_r00_abau_000000

Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/author/j-e-nickerson/id1555079845


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God provides whatever we need

Mornings with God

New Eddie and Freddy Children’s Books Coming Fall 2023